1×2 Fixed Matches
FREE FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS 02.11.2023
Match: Sporting – Farense
Odds: 1.30 FT: 4:2 WON
check results on Flashscore.com
1×2 Fixed Matches
PSG against Strasbourg Head to Head and Important Numbers
- In the current tournaments, the 2 sides have faced off seventy-two times. With thirty-nine victories over the guests, the hosts were in control of the game as was predicted. Thirteen times the opposition defeated the defending victors, while twenty matches resulted in ties.
- In their past twelve encounters with the guests, the hosts are undefeated and have won 8 of those games. Paris Saint Germain won at home the previous season, and the opposite match resulted in a 1-1 tie.
- In their past fourteen matches overall versus Strasbourg, PSG has prevailed at home in thirteen of those contests.
- In 3 away matches in Ligue 1 this season, the guests have only netted a goal once.
- In their previous thirty-two home matches versus visitors in Ligue 1, Paris Saint Germain is undefeated and has twenty-five victories.
Thomas 1×2 Fixed Matches: PSG against Strasbourg Forecast
In their previous twelve encounters with the visitors, the Parisians are undefeated. They are heavy favorites and have netted a minimum of one in each of their past nineteen encounters with them. Nuno Mendes, Presnel Kimpembe, Sergio Rico, and Marco Asensio are still sidelined due to injury, which is a setback for head coach Luis Enrique. Lee Kang-in has only appeared 3 times for the hosts so far in all tournaments. However, he netted 3 goals in 2 matches for South Korea during an international friendly. He could get the go-ahead to begin here.
Daily fixed Match sure win betting
All tournaments record zero victories for Les Bleu et Blanc while playing the hosts on the road. In their previous ten road matches in this matchup, they were unable to get a goal 6 times, thus they might suffer. Due to their absence from the most recent training sessions, Ângelo Gabriel and Emanuel Emegha are anticipated to be unavailable to head coach Patrick Vieira. An unexpected physical examination is scheduled for Kevin Gameiro.
In 3 of their previous 4 away Ligue 1 competitions, they have lost, scoring just two times while giving up 7 times. We predict an easy victory for the hosts because of their current domination in encounters with the guests as well as their home field benefit. Predicted result for this match is PSG 2-1 Strasbourg.