Black Fixed Matches
FREE FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS 08.12.2023
Match: Brighton – Burnley
Odds: 1.60 FT: 1:1 LOSE
check results on Flashscore.com
Secure fixed bets halftime fulltime
Black Fixed Matches: The London Derby
Tottenham vs. Chelsea 2023 Match Review
On the 6th of November, the London teams Tottenham and Chelsea met for a clash in the English Premier League. The football game took place at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Chelsea beat Tottenham with the score of 4-1 dashing their hopes of climbing back up on the Premier League table. Getting huge returns on your bet is now easy through our expert services in Black Fixed Matches.
In the realm of football fixed matches tips 1×2, very few rivalries ignite the same passion and anticipation that a game between Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea FC does. As the two are the most successful clubs.
Kick-off time: 3 pm EDT
Tottenham XI: Micky van de Ven, Pape Matar Sarr, Cristian Romero, Destiny Udogie, Pedro Porro, James Maddison, Yves Bissouma, Son Heung-Mi, Brennan Johnson, Dejan Kulusevski, Guglielmo Vicario.
Chelsea XI: Thiago Silva, Axel Disasi, Levi Colwill, Reece James, Conor Gallagher, Malo Gusto, Enzo Fernández, Robert Sánchez, Moisés Caicedo, Nicolas Jackson, Raheem Sterling, Cole Palmer.
Key Players: Dejan Kulusevski, Pape Matar Sarr. Cole Palmer, Nicolas Jackson, Raheem Sterling, Nicolas Jackson, Conor Gallagher.
Correct score fixed bets
Black Fixed Matches: First Half Analysis
6 minutes into the first half Tottenham scored their opening goal leading to a good start. Finally at 35′ Chelsea struck their first goal and the half ended with more yellow cards to both Tottenham and Chelsea due to various fouls. 1-1 was the final score of the first half.
Fixed bets football tips 1×2
Second Half Developments
- The referee gives Destiny Udogie (Tottenham) a second yellow for a bad foul.
- At 75′ Nicolas Jackson (Chelsea) left-footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. The assist is by Raheem Sterling.
- The referee shows Malo Gusto (Chelsea) the yellow card.
- The referee shows Mykhailo Mudryk (Chelsea) a yellow card for a bad foul.
- At 90’+4′ Nicolas Jackson (Chelsea) right-footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal.
- The assist is by Conor Gallagher.
- Lesley Ugochukwu (Chelsea) was shown the yellow card for a bad foul.
- At 90’+7′ Nicolas Jackson (Chelsea) right-footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner.
- The assist is by Cole Palmer with a through ball.
Use our accurate Correct Fixed Official tips to bet on the right Rigged Football Matches.
Black Fixed Matches: Substitutions
Tottenham: At 34’ Eric Dier replaced Brennan Johnson. At 45’+1 Emerson Royal replaced James Maddison due to an injury and Pierre-Emile Højbjerg replaced Micky van de Ven due to an injury too. At 61’ Oliver Skipp replaced Dejan Kulusevski and Rodrigo Bentancur replaced Pape Matar Sarr.
Chelsea: At 45’ Marc Cucurella replaced Levi Colwill. At 58’ Mykhailo Mudryk replaced Enzo Fernández because of an injury. 77’ Malo Gusto replaced Reece James. 90’+1’ Lesley Ugochukwu replaced Raheem Sterling.
Chelsea stepped up their game and led the game at the beginning of the second half as they hit another goal at 75′. Throughout the second half, the referee shows Chelsea 3 yellow cards. Tottenham seemed to be unable to get back at their rivals, being a source of disappointment for the club and fans. Chelsea dominated Tottenham with three consistent goals ending the game and taking the victory with 4-1 points.
Daily fixed match sure win
- Chelsea vs Tottenham was indeed a showdown at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. At 13’ Bissouma found Johnson out wide who gave an early cross to Son in the middle. The forward strikes the ball for the first time into the net to make it two for Spurs, but the offside flag goes up for Son and disallows the goal, leaving their fans disappointed. The referee went for a VAR Review which went into Chelsea’s favor and the score remained 1-0.
- At 18’ Udogie gets the first booking of the match for a nasty challenge on Sterling. The VAR check leaves the Spurs left-back with a yellow card.
- At 21′ Sterling picks up the ball and dribbles past Tottenham’s defense. His shot was blocked. The ball rebounds and he strikes it into the back of the net, leveling it for Chelsea. VAR disallows the goal due to a handball by Sterling.
- At 27’ Caicedo scored a stunner from outside the box to level it for Chelsea while his teammates were appealing for a penalty after an ugly tackle from Cristian Romero. The referee disallows the goal after finding Jackson offside during the build-up of the play. However, there was another VAR check for a potential penalty. After a thorough review, the referee awards Chelsea a penalty, and sends Romero off with a red card at 33’.
- At 45+10′ Jackson brought down Sarr trying to stop Spur’s counterattack but was careless and received a yellow. After the foul, Sarr and Colwill got into a heated scuffle, and both were then shown a yellow card by the referee.
Our tip system is the Best Prediction Football Today for Sure Fixed Games.