24Tips Fixed Matches
VIP Ticket Fixed Bets Saturday
Bet24Tips Fixed Matches: Matchday 10 Of The Premier League; Goals Galore A Weekend Full Of Stars
This Match Week went by like a breeze. From huge historical showdowns between rival teams and a battle for survival in the relegation zone. It had it all. The title race has also been heating up, with Man City, Arsenal, and Tottenham all aiming for the big prize. You can now maximize your winnings through our expert tips in Bet24Tips Fixed Matches.
Bet24Tips Fixed Matches: Man City vs Man United
Given their past 3 wins, it was expected that Manchester United would put up a challenge for Pep Guardiola’s side. They had been in fine form both in the Champions League and English Premier League, winning their past 3 games. In one instance, goalkeeper Onana saved a penalty and Harry Maguire won the game for Manchester United with his brilliant header goal. However, the game between the Manchester Derby Rivals was quite the opposite. Haaland, who was out of form in his previous few games, silenced his haters in one of the most dramatic ways possible. He stepped up to the big stage and put two goals past Onana. Phil Foden finished the game with another goal, with Manchester City winning 3-0 with ease.
This puts further pressure on Ten Hag, who has been struggling to bring back Manchester United to their former glory. This loss does not bode well for his future at the English club, with fans demanding for the manager’s resignation. The Red Devil’s manager will have to step up if he wants to stay at the club long term and start producing results.
24Tips Fixed Matches
Bet24Tips Fixed Matches: Chelsea vs Brentford
Brentford Football Club was a team that had recently been promoted to the English top flight, and so wasn’t expected to do much. However, they have stepped up better than expectations with their unexpected 2-0 triumph over Chelsea Football Club. The Blues have been struggling to find their form this season, having just won the UEFA Champions League a few years back. They currently sit at 11th this season, with just 3 wins,3 draws, and 4 losses out of 10 games.
Despite putting on a dominant display on show, with 17 shots and 69% possession, Chelsea failed to find the back of the net. Brentford, on the other hand, had 7 shots and 31% possession the entire game. They still managed to find the back of the net twice. Even after their much-needed win, Brentford sit at 10th place in the Premier League table.
Aston Villa vs Luton Town
Aston Villa secured their fifth victory in six Premier League matches, defeating Luton Town comfortably at Villa Park. John McGinn scored the opener, followed by Moussa Diaby’s goal and an own goal by Luton captain Tom Lockyer, all contributing to Villa’s 3-1 win. Luton struggled to pose a threat, managing their first shot on goal only after an hour. Despite a late consolation goal, Villa’s win under manager Unai Emery solidified their impressive form with 22 points from 10 games. Luton’s defeat keeps them in the relegation zone, one point away from safety.
How to find 24Tips Fixed Matches
Despite Luton Town’s better performance on the road in the Premier League since their promotion, they faced a challenging match against Aston Villa. Unlike their previous comeback, Luton couldn’t create significant chances against the formidable Villa side, losing without mounting a fightback. Their tough run continues with a home game against Liverpool followed by a trip to Manchester United, indicating more challenging fixtures ahead.
Bet24Tips Fixed Matches: Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest
Liverpool displayed dominance in their match against Nottingham Forest. Diogo Jota opened the scoring, followed by Darwin Nunez’s goal after an assist from Dominik Szoboszlai. Forest’s troubles escalated when a defensive mix-up led to Mohamed Salah scoring, making him the third Liverpool player to score in the first five home league matches of a season. Liverpool sits fourth in the table, three points behind leaders Tottenham. In contrast, Forest, unable to challenge Liverpool’s keeper Alisson, languish in 16th place, five points above the relegation zone.
Liverpool, previously trailing Manchester City by 22 points last season, have emerged as strong contenders near the top of the table this year. Despite Forest keeper Turner’s impressive saves denying new signings Gravenberch and Szoboszlai, he made a crucial error leading to Salah’s 145th Premier League goal for Liverpool. Turner’s mix-up with Toffolo allowed Salah to capitalize, securing his 10th goal of the season and a unique record of scoring in the first five home league matches, a feat matched only by Harry Chambers in 1922 and John Aldridge in 1987.